nanog mailing list archives

RE: ARIN Policy on IP-based Web Hosting

From: woods () weird com (Greg A. Woods)
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 13:32:39 -0400 (EDT)

[ On Thursday, August 31, 2000 at 10:33:41 (-0400), Jason Slagle wrote: ]
Subject: RE: ARIN Policy on IP-based Web Hosting

You know, I almost challenged someone to suggest HTTP in my original
posting but decided not to as I didn't think anyone would.

Not all of us enjoy point and clicky interfaces (Even lynx in this context
is point and clicky).

The NetBSD 'ftp' client can use HTTP for file retrieval just fine....
Even through a proxy/cache....

--
                                                        Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098      VE3TCP      <gwoods () acm org>      <robohack!woods>
Planix, Inc. <woods () planix com>; Secrets of the Weird <woods () weird com>