nanog mailing list archives

Re: LoadBalancing products: Foundry ServerIron

From: John Hall <j.hall () f5 com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 16:36:23 -0700

I thought that Cisco was junking the Local Director and planning to migrate
all their customers to the newly aquired Arrowpoint technology.

Aha..Here's the link:

http://yahoo.cnet.com/news/0-1004-200-2156215.html?pt.yfin.cat_fin.txt.ne

--
John Hall <j.hall () f5 com>                                     F5 Networks, Inc.
Senior Test Engineer                                          206-505-0800

        "But I don't want to go on the cart..."
        "Oh, don't be such a baby!"
        "But I'm feeling much better..."
        "No you're not... in a moment you'll be stone dead!"
                -- Monty Python, "The Holy Grail"