nanog mailing list archives

Re: piracy on parade

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 14:52:10 -0400

On Fri, 14 Jul 2000 13:43:37 EDT, "!Dr. Joe Baptista" said:
When you manage to connect to GOD - please feel free to brows the GOD
namespace.  I think we have about 400 domains which are surfable.  Some

I thought that most major religions required you to browse, then get connected,
and refuse to consider any further surfing?

But seriously - there's serious operational considerations involved if
everybody doesn't have a consistent view of the DNS root - it's called
Balkanization.

--
                                Valdis Kletnieks
                                Operating Systems Analyst