nanog mailing list archives

Re: San Francisco power outages imminent

From: Jason Legate <jlegate () alienchick com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 15:44:22 -0700

I don't know if you refer to the same place, but De Anza in Cupertino is
shut off from Stevens Creek almost all the way to 85.

Less confirmable reports of outages in Cupertino, and a number of buildings
voluntarily off-grid in downtown SJ, ranging up to South SF.

Thus far, we are still ok over here in Santa Clara (we have that separate
grid), but I don't know if that will last.

--
|     jlegate () sitesmith com       |         SiteSmith, Inc.        |