nanog mailing list archives

Re: attention net-grrls

From: Rich Sena <ras () poppa thick net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 06:18:15 -0400 (EDT)

C'mon JD - how many *MEN* are actually on the list - all I've ever seen is
a few late 30's teens and 20-something hippies...  but where are the
*real* men - men who would eat packets and crap data - men who could have
any self respecting grrl eating out of the palm-pilot of his hand - JD - I
ask you where are the RealMen - stream a few in here will ya dog?!?

--
I am nothing if not net-Q! - ras () poppa thick net