nanog mailing list archives

Re: I'm an idiot, but you know that already.

From: scarter () pobox com
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 16:36:48 -0700

Shawn Morris wrote:

As you can see my machine was hit be a virus today, caused by my own
stupidity.  I immediately disconnected my machine after clicking on the
attachment, however as you can see that was not enough.  Thank you to all
the people who wrote to inform me of what had happened.  No thanks however
to the person who called to tell me "I can't believe you did that" and hung
up.  Real brave.  If you have a beef with me and be a man and say who you
are.  Anyways send any deserved flames my way.
                                      Regards,
                                      Shawn Morris

Am I the only one who finds it ironic that your last name is Morris?

-Steve