nanog mailing list archives

Re: Network/Routing Problem

From: Douglas Denault <doug () safeport com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 15:14:44 -0400 (EDT)

This indeed is the answer  which I also got from the GTE NOC. That pointer
coming from other helpful reader.

thank you all

Doug D
(returning your bandwidth to its pristine state)

On Thu, 25 May 2000, Chris Parker wrote:

That ip is a static ip assigned to a dialup user.  If they are not online,
then you will get the !H ( host unreachable ) from the gateway router at
that users primary dialup pop.

-Chris

--
    \\\|||///  \  Chris Parker:       Manager, Development Engineering
    \ ~   ~ /   \   cparker () starnetusa net   \   cparker () megapop net
    | @   @ |    \    www.starnetusa.net      \    www.megapop.net
                   \ Without C we would have 'obol', 'basi', and 'pasal'

_____
Douglas Denault
doug () safeport com
Voice: 301-469-8766