nanog mailing list archives

IX in Chicago near AADS?

From: Bradley Urberg Carlson <carlson () freenet msp mn us>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 19:58:47 -0600

We have some cross-connects in Doral Plaza (155 N Michigan, Chicago) and
would like to place a router where private peering (or even a shared
switch) is available.  Is anyone else located in Doral?  Or, can anyone
recommend a busy IX near AADS?  It appears that Equinix has a facility a
couple of miles to the south, and SDFC is 7 blocks away.  I heard someone
mention a "Universal Access Facility" at 600 South Federal Street, but
haven't figured-out what/who's there.

Recommendataions appreciated,
Bradley
I'd speak for my employer but I can't remember who that is
(they keep changing the name).  So I'll just speak for myself.