nanog mailing list archives

Reminder: Talk on Tuesday afternoon

From: "J. Scott Marcus" <smarcus () genuity com>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 18:11:02 -0400

Sorry if this post is repetitive - I'm re-sending because some people seem
not to have received the original.

Cheers,
- Scott

Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 05:48:10 -0400
To: nanog () merit edu
From: Ira Richer <richer () cnri reston va us>
Subject: Invitation

The next IOPS meeting will be held "in tandem" with the upcoming
NANOG meeting in Washington, DC.  At 4:00 pm on Tuesday, October
24, Scott Marcus of Genuity will give a talk on "Recent ITU Actions
on International Internet Charging."  NANOG attendees are welcome.
The talk will be at the Renaissance Hotel, where the NANOG meeting
is being held.

Also, if any ISP has potential interest in joining IOPS and in
attending the IOPS meeting on the 25th, please contact me.  FYI,
some time at this meeting will be spent learning more about ISACs
(Information Sharing and Analysis Centers).  ISACs for critical
infrastructure are encouraged by Presidential Decision Directive
PDD 63. They exist now for the banking/financial-services industry,
and for the telecommunications industry; others are being
considered by the electric power industry and by some "information
technology" companies.

Ira Richer