nanog mailing list archives

Re: Disabling QAZ (was Re: Port 139 scans)

From: Jason Slagle <raistlin () tacorp net>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 11:10:11 -0400 (EDT)

Get me specs on how it's done and I will give it a shot.

We already have automated sub7 cleaners on Dalnet that we use to clean
infected hosts.  I could likely whip a daemon up pretty eaisly to monitor
port 139 and auto disinfect.

Jason

---
Jason Slagle - CCNA - CCDA
Network Administrator - Toledo Internet Access - Toledo Ohio
- raistlin () tacorp net - jslagle () toledolink com - WHOIS JS10172