nanog mailing list archives

Re: Affects of the balkanization of mail blacklisting

From: Jared Mauch <jared () puck Nether net>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 00:20:11 -0400

On Mon, Aug 13, 2001 at 11:09:40PM -0500, measl () mfn org wrote:

On Mon, 13 Aug 2001, Randy Bush wrote:
you could be right.  i guess it's time i sent them another donation.
Save it: the people MAPS has harmed neet it more.

support low-life, slimeball, spammers?  ROFL!

No, I'm not talking about the spammers who were caught in maps, I'm
referring to the INNOCENTS who were caught in MAPS.  If the LEO community
acted like MAPS does, there would have been armed revolution in the
streets *years ago*.

MAPS never gave a shit about facts, they cared only about their agenda -
no matter who got hurt in the way.

Fuckem.  Vixie is a netnazi who would do us all a favor if he just blew
what little brains he has left out of his left ear.

        I think you are confused and talking about ORBS.  the MAPS people
have not acted with any agenda that I've ever seen.

        I'm not saying that I agree with all the things that MAPS
or Vixie has done during their lifetimes but I think they provide
a valuable service.  With the orbs, maps changes recently i've seen
the volume of spam increase by several orders of magnitude.

        I wish there was a clean way to filter it out.

        - Jared

--
Jared Mauch  | pgp key available via finger from jared () puck nether net