nanog mailing list archives

Re: Multicast Traffic on Backbones

From: Marshall Eubanks <tme () 21rst-century com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 15:49:43 -0400

Christopher Johnston wrote:

Intermedia Business Internet has been running multicast enabled for a couple
of years now. It is an unsupported service that is freely available to all
dedicated customers.

Glad to hear this !

Just for the record, you  can see the full current list of participants in the multicast enabled Internet
at

http://www.multicasttech.com/status/mbgp.sum

This is updated dynamically serveral times per day.

                                 Regards
                                 Marshall Eubanks