nanog mailing list archives

Re: Global BGP - 2001-06-23

From: Sean Donelan <sean () donelan com>
Date: 24 Jun 2001 20:52:13 -0700

Yes, but I guess you'll have to wait for the official press announcement
since everyone wants to keep what happened under NDAs.

One way to sure-fire attract the attention of reporters is to claim
something is a secret.  Its like waving a red cape in front of a bull.

Those that don't remember their history are doomed to repeat it.  Anyone
remember why NERC, NRIC and mandatory goverment reporting of outages
in other industries came to be?