nanog mailing list archives

Re: OT: new NANOG shirt?

From: Jonas Luster <jluster () d-fensive com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 16:05:06 -0400

* George William Herbert sez:

: Someone should set up a new mailing list for the shooting run
: discussion.  As much as I personally am interested, we're *really* off
: topic by now...

I volunteer range () netwarriors org[1]. It had been setup during ESec IV
to coordinate the whole range thingie, has been used a couple of times
during CA/Silicon Valley conventions and parties and is mostly unused at
the moment.