nanog mailing list archives

Re: Looking for Brooks Fiber contact

From: "Christopher A. Woodfield" <rekoil () semihuman com>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 11:33:27 -0500

Brooks Fiber became part of the Worldcom collective quite a few years ago.
Your best bet would be to call UUNet's NOC.

-Chris

On Sun, Mar 18, 2001 at 10:49:57AM +0200, Hank Nussbacher wrote:

The info in both whois.radb.net and whois.networksolutions.com results in a
dead end.  The NOC list at http://puck.nether.net/netops/nocs.cgi doesn't
list Brooks Fiber either.  Please send me some contact info at Brooks.

Thanks,
Hank

<hostmaster () BFP NET>: Name service error for domain 209.160.3.4.BFP.NET: Host
    found but no data record of requested type

<rtarbert () bfp net>: Name service error for domain 209.160.3.4.BFP.NET: Host
    found but no data record of requested type