nanog mailing list archives

Re: Re[3]: Where NAT disenfranchises the end-user ...

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 16:28:10 -0400

On Mon, 10 Sep 2001 20:46:48 BST, Alex Bligh said:

Oh so true, and of far wider applicability than the subject at
hand. If this mailing list had a FAQ, this should be the answer
to most of the questions.

Q1: What are the common flame wars on NANOG?
A1: RFC1918, ORBS/MAPS, ARIN, PI /28s, DSL for business use.

Q2: What are some proper ways to configure/run a network? For instance,
should I use RFC1910 space to number my routers?
A2: See Q1.
--
                                Valdis Kletnieks
                                Operating Systems Analyst