nanog mailing list archives

Re: More assistance available, take 2

From: "Justin Streiner" <streiner () stargate net>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 18:49:53 -0400 (EDT)

Folks, As you begin rebuilding in NY and DC, I'd also like to offer up my
assistance to anyone who can use it.  I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area, but
would be happy to do anything I can to help you remotely.  I'm quite familiar
with Cisco, Sun and x86.  Reply off list if there's anything I can do.

Likewise.  I'm willing to volunteer time and assistance to those who need it.
Please let me know off-list if I can help.

I can provide network engineering/configuration assistance, along with some
*nix.  I can handle remote work, or come onsite / near-site if needed.

jms