nanog mailing list archives

Re: your mail

From: Alex Rubenstein <alex () nac net>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 14:17:18 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Yes.

Equinix security, while it looks very tough, is very easy to social
engineer.

Too much fluff, need more stuff.

On Tue, 20 Aug 2002, Nathan Stratton wrote:

On Tue, 20 Aug 2002, Ali Jackson wrote:

Does any one else out there think smart hands at Equinix is a rip off? I
can send a package over night to the IBX for less than what it costs to
move it from the mailroom to my cage.  Just curious....

Uh, yes. Equinix is a rip off in general. I got kicked out of Chicago
using the side door. I was sick of the stupid man trap crap and noticed
they had a door that was propped open in the back that leads outside. It
was much easier to back the truck up there and go in and out. The whole
thing is a joke, they spent a lot of cash to look good, but there is very
little substance.

<>
Nathan Stratton
nathan at robotics.net
http://www.robotics.net

-- Alex Rubenstein, AR97, K2AHR, alex () nac net, latency, Al Reuben --
--    Net Access Corporation, 800-NET-ME-36, http://www.nac.net   --