nanog mailing list archives

Re: Verio as an DS3 upstream provider - comments?

From: dklindt () ordata com
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 10:24:23 -0800

On 23 Mar 2002 at 9:23, matthew zeier wrote:

I'm looking into possibly using Verio as an additional upstream provider.

If you have any experience with Verio, can you give me any feedback on them?
Thanks.

We heard here in Eugene Oregon that Verio is pulling back from 32(?) markets to 25(?)
markets.  The local contracts apparently say something to the effect that the clients have a
multi year contract but VERIO can pull out any time.

1. Who would present a contract like that?

2. Who would sign a contract like that?

Ohhh well.