nanog mailing list archives

Trying to understand network operator management requirements

From: Eliot Lear <lear () cisco com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 13:38:44 -0700

Hi,

I've put a stake in the ground regarding network management. Below is a URL that discusses the problem. I'm wondering if you would like to send me comments (off list) on what I've gotten right and what I've gotten wrong. This draft compliment's Bill Woodcock's draft, in as much as I'm really summarizing where he is specifying, and I'm also looking in other areas. I welcome your comments on any point you believe to be correct, incorrect, or just poorly written ;-)

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lear-config-issues-00.txt

Thanks in advance,

Eliot