nanog mailing list archives

Re: Global Crossing right now

From: "Grant A. Kirkwood" <grant () tnarg org>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 11:56:59 -0800

On Tuesday 01 April 2003 11:42 am, Peter Salus wrote:
Is anyone seeing peering problem with GBLX?

We've seen peering problems on GBLX across NA.  It's being felt by
many of their peering partners and, in turn, being felt by many of
our customers.  We're sending a generic report to the effected
customers and will try to get more info on the problem.  The perf.
losses started at approx 16:00 GMT and are ongoing.

Yes, we're seeing very significant latency on what seems to be a 7018/3549
peer circuit in SFO, among numerous others reported by our customers.

Grant

--
Grant A. Kirkwood - grant(at)tnarg.org
Fingerprint = D337 48C4 4D00 232D 3444 1D5D 27F6 055A BF0C 4AED