nanog mailing list archives

RE: Cross-country shipping of large network/computer gear?

From: "Christopher Bird" <seabird () msn com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 17:18:57 -0500

I have used Federal Express to great effect in the past. I have tended
to stay away from Airborne because the local people here in Dallas
didn't know not to turn printers full of toner on their sides. Since
Airborne packed them, I felt they should not have been full of toner,
but that is another story!

Chris