nanog mailing list archives

Re: A headsup re Verizon Wireless paging

From: "Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr." <larrysheldon () cox net>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 16:59:39 -0600

"Michael R. Wayne" wrote:

  email address) to monitor your network, your alerts may be blocked
  without notice.

[snip]

I did get a call back as promised.  I mentioned that they were not
filtering on address but the entire messaged and got an:
  "Oh, I knew that" (would have been nice of him to TELL me).
He claimed that the block would be removed either later Friday
night, Saturday morning at the latest.  Pages were still being
blocked Friday night and Saturday morning but a test page sent this
morning worked OK.

Please explain the reason why you continue to use this terribly
unreliable service again.