nanog mailing list archives

Re: CC-TLD .af

From: Hendrianto Muljawan <muljawan.hendrianto () siemens com sg>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 11:29:16 +0800

yes, I did try contact abdul () jannah net as well, but no luck yet.

Muljawan

On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 09:51:21AM +0100, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:

On Tuesday 7 January 2003, at 16 h 40,
Hendrianto Muljawan <muljawan.hendrianto () siemens com sg> wrote:

I have to register a domain in the com.af, but I couldn't find any registrar
who can help.

Giving the situation in Afghanistan, I wish you good luck.

I did try to contact hostmaster () netnames net, that is listed as the sponsor
for the CC-TLD .af, but I don't get any reply.

And the administrative contact? Of course, because of the incredible amount of time it takes for ICANN to update its
database, it is probably outdated but did you try?