nanog mailing list archives

draft-savola-bcp38-multihoming-update-nn.txt

From: Fred Baker <fred () cisco com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 08:00:48 +0200

Pekka and I have been discussing the impact of ingress filters on multihomed networks - which may be ISPs or edge networks, and may have an arbitrary number of upstream ISPs.

We wonder what your thoughts might be regarding http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-savola-bcp38-multihoming-update-00.txt. With your concurrence, we would like to recommend it for BCP status, as an update to BCP 38. Our questions are at two levels: philosophical and at the detail level. If you have significant comments calling for a change of text, it would help us if you proposed text.