nanog mailing list archives

Re: Re[2]: The in-your-face hijacking example, was: Re: Who is announcing bogons?

From: <emil () atrivo com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 22:42:10 -0700

Hello Everyone,

Let's see if we can clarify this once and for all.  ISD owner was a good friend of mine and helped me when I ran a
computer store.  Without him I couldn't run the store and over the years I have repaid him for his contributions.  A
few years ago I closed the computer store and started Atrivo.  At first we acquired /24's direct from the providers
themselves and was statically routing everything.  We did this for a few years until recently when we upgrade our
routers and decided to BGP.  We have grown to the point that we have to prepare for the future.

After discussing our expansion plans to Rob, I came to find out that he did posses a /16 which his now defunct company
wasn't using anymore.