nanog mailing list archives

[no subject]

All our providers and vendors know us as a respectable company.  There =
is nothing wrong that we have done and all this witch hunting is unjust =
and unfair.  Might I mention that Spews, SpamHaus or anyone that has =
made these claims has not even attempted to give me a call.  I have even =
tried to make arrangements to meet up at the colo and to show anyone =
that we are for real.  Of course this has been always declined.

Well I don't know how much this will help, since it's seems that no =
matter what I offer or do is just not enough.  Maybe I have to give my =
DNA just to prove who I am?

Thanks!

Atrivo - Web Innovation
Emil Kacperski
Phone: 925-550-3947
E-mail: emil () atrivo com
ICQ: 23531098

------=_NextPart_000_0AD4_01C30F69.BCC07CA0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY: Arial" bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Hello Everyone,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Let's see if we can clarify this once and for =
all.&nbsp; ISD=20
owner was a good friend of mine and helped me when I ran a computer =
store.&nbsp;=20
Without him I couldn't run the store and over the years I have repaid =
him for=20
his contributions.&nbsp; A few years ago I closed the computer store and =
started=20
Atrivo.&nbsp; At first we acquired /24's direct from the providers =
themselves=20
and was statically routing everything.&nbsp; We did this for a few years =
until=20
recently when we upgrade our routers and decided to BGP.&nbsp; We have =
grown to=20
the point that we have to prepare for the future.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>After discussing our expansion plans to Rob, I came =
to find=20
out that he did posses a /16 which his now defunct company wasn't using=20
anymore.&nbsp; From that point I found out what it would take from Arin =
to have=20
us use the space.&nbsp; We followed all the steps that Arin had told us =
to=20
do.&nbsp; We of course wanted to update contact information to reflect =
the new=20
change and so we can respond to any issues that may arrive =
running&nbsp;a=20
ISP.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>All our providers and vendors know us as a =
respectable=20
company.&nbsp; There is nothing wrong that we have done and all this =
witch=20
hunting is unjust and unfair.&nbsp; Might I mention that Spews, SpamHaus =
or=20
anyone that has made these claims has not even attempted to give me a=20
call.&nbsp; I have even tried to make arrangements to meet up at the =
colo and to=20
show anyone that we are for real.&nbsp; Of course this has been always=20
declined.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Well I don't know how much this will help, since =
it's seems=20
that no matter what I offer or do is just not enough.&nbsp; Maybe I have =
to give=20
my DNA just to prove who I am?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Thanks!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Atrivo - Web Innovation<BR>Emil =
Kacperski<BR>Phone:=20
925-550-3947<BR>E-mail: <A=20
href=3D"mailto:emil () atrivo com">emil () atrivo com</A><BR>ICQ:=20
23531098</FONT></DIV></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0AD4_01C30F69.BCC07CA0--