nanog mailing list archives

Re: dnsbl's? - an informal survey

From: "Mr. James W. Laferriere" <babydr () baby-dragons com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 19:33:47 -0400 (EDT)

        Hello Charles & All ,  Love all of you that want to filter ,
        Please do I would bo one of those that you'd filter .  I've been
        running my little home netowrk for ~8 years using dialup ,  isdn ,
        adsl , cable .  Never could get any employer to fork over better
        than that .  It brings to mind something Randy said ,(something
        like) I highly recommend that my compititon ...
        That way people (ie: customers who know better) will find a
        non/inteligent-filering provider .  Please THINK before doing .
                Hth ,  JimL