nanog mailing list archives

Re: Email security issues

From: "Brian Bruns" <bruns () 2mbit com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 14:36:44 -0500

This is one of those times where either PGP/GPG or these digital ID things
in Outlook/Outlook Express would come in handy.  Not that I would expect
normal users to bother to check to see if the sig is legit or not,
considering these are the same people who seem to have no problem opening a
zip file and running an exe in it (ala MiMail).

Brian Bruns
Open Solutions For A Closed World / Anti-Spam Resources
http://www.sosdg.org

The AHBL - http://www.ahbl.org