nanog mailing list archives

RE: Rx and Tx on a single SMF strand for MANs?

From: Peter John Hill <peterjhill () cmu edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 14:18:02 -0400

<http://www.opticalzonu.com/products/P2P%20Gig%20Ethernet%20OTDR%20Transceivers.html>

gbic form factor. No experience with it, but looks pretty cool for special cases...

Peter Hill

--On Friday, October 24, 2003 2:09 PM -0400 Deepak Jain <deepak () ai net> wrote:

A bunch of guys make these in very simple configurations.

MRV: http://www.mrv.com/product/MRV-FD-SF/appdrawing/

There are companies that make a plug-in GBIC that is single attach as well,
but I can't seem to find the URL readily.

Something similar: http://www.iteck.com/eng/products/pdf/GMC(Rev.D).pdf

Deepak Jain
AiNET