nanog mailing list archives

RE: Tier-1 without their own backbone?

From: Paul Timmins <paul () timmins net>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 01:29:08 -0400

Agreed. I know nothing about the pricing but last time I had a problem
with BGP, it only took a few minutes to get someone with enable and
clue, calling their general support number posted on their website. The
problem was on their end and it was fixed while I was on the phone.
Arguably one of the fastest response times I've ever had with a vendor.
-Paul