nanog mailing list archives

Re: What *are* they smoking?

From: Haesu <haesu () towardex com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 11:59:06 -0400

Just noticed this: verisign is redirecting queries for dorkslayers.com's
old RBL, even though dorkslayers.com is a registered and active domain.
It just has no name servers.

I must ask the subject again. What in the name of < censored > *are* they smoking? Who exclusively gave them the right
to own the 'net and decide which domain points to where?

Completely unacceptable.

-hc

--
Sincerely,