nanog mailing list archives

Re: Worst design decisions?

From: Scott Granados <scott () wworks net>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 16:14:39 -0700 (PDT)

Your all missing my most favorite bad design decision.

And I know that in other areas this has been mentioned and made fun of
enough but ...

Who thought it was a good idea to put braille on the drive up atms?

And having a contact in banking I do know that banks pay extra for this
feature its not just a case that they are all made this way.