nanog mailing list archives

Fwd: YOUR EMAIL WON THE LOTTERY - Here is another one

From: Henry Linneweh <hrlinneweh () sbcglobal net>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 17:24:16 -0700 (PDT)

--- Mrs Brigit Willem <louisvanhansen () netscape net>
wrote:

<200408191528.i7JFS2pe127626 () mailapps2-int prodigy net>
From: Mrs Brigit Willem
<louisvanhansen () netscape net>
To: Undisclosed.Recipients () mailapps2-int prodigy net
Subject: YOUR EMAIL WON THE LOTTERY
Sender: Mrs Brigit Willem
<louisvanhansen () netscape net>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 17:28:08 +0200

FROM: THE DESK OF THE LOTTO CHANCELLOR,
 INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
 REF: KIY/47560460037/02.
 BATCH: 24/23519/YHI

 ATTENTION:

 RE/ AWARD NOTIFICATION; FINAL NOTICE We are pleased
 inform you of the announcement today 15-8-2004 of
winners of the REAL
EXCHANGE LOTTO PROMO ,THE GLOBAL MEGA LOTTERY INT.,
PROGRAMS AMSTERDAM held
on 26 June,2004 through computer ballot system  Your
company/You email,is attached to ticket  number
023-5876-790-279, with serial number 3673-10  drew
the lucky numbers 43-14-42-37-69-25, and
consequently won the lottery  in the first category

 You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay
 out of US$800 000:00 in cash credited to file
REF:KIY /47560460037/02. This is from total prize
money of US$90,000,000.00  shared among the 25 i
nternational winners in
 this category. All participants were selected
through  a computer ballot system drawn form 30,000
names
from  Australia, New Zealand, America, Europe, North
 America, Asia, and Africa as part of International
 Promotions Program, which is conducted annually.

 CONGRATULATIONS! Your fund is now deposited with a
Finance House insured in your name. Due to
the mix up  of some numbers and names, we ask that
you keep this  award strictly from public notice
until
your claim has
 been processed and your money remitted to your
account. This is part of our security protocol to
avoid
double claiming or unscrupulous acts by
 participants of this program. We hope with a part
of  you prize, you will participate in our end of
year
high stakes US$1.0 Billion Netherlands International
Lottery. To begin   your  claim, please  contact our

international claim agent:

 Mr Tony van More
 email:tonyvanmore123 () netscape net
 Tel:+31-62-00-79-843
 INTERNATIONAL COORDINATOR,

 For due processing and remittance of your prize
money  to a designated account of your choice.
Remember, all  prize money must be claimed not later
than 30th  september, 2004. After this date, all
funds will be returned as unclaimed. NOTE: In order
to avoid  unnecessary delays and complications,
please remember  to quote your reference and batch
numbers in every one  of your correspondences
with your agent.Furthermore, should there be any
change of your address, do inform  your claim's
agent
as soon as possible.

Congratulations again from all our staff and thank
you  for being part of our promotions program.

 Sincerely,
 Mrs Brigit Willem

THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,GLOBAL MEGA LOTTERY
INTERNATIONAL
N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the  part of
the winners will result to disqualification.

THANKS FOR WINNING.