nanog mailing list archives

RE: Verizon IP's and ARIN Records

From: "Dennis Dayman" <dennis () thenose net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 07:36:58 -0500

Seems that the problem has been addressed and fixed.  Turns out that
Genuity/Level3 who "owned" that range decided to turn it in to ARIN as
unutilized. We are addressing what is Verizon's and what is Level3's at this
time.

Why is it that I feel an addressing audit coming our way...

Thanks to all who responded and were kind of enough to temporarily
whitelisted us.

Dennis Dayman
Verizon Internet Services Operations
Security and Legal Compliance