nanog mailing list archives

Re: Travelling the backway to Google

From: Chris Yarnell <cdy () kooks net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 16:08:23 -0700 (PDT)

I'd suggest working with Google if you feel you need some sort of out of
band access to them rather than asking here.  I'm sure Google doesn't need
thousands of people picking weird random ways to access their clusters. :)

Is anyone aware of a non-akamized way to access google? Considering
we've had a few Akamai issues in the past couple months it could proove
handy in the future to be able to access google through non-Akamai
channels. I thought maybe the API access they provide may bypass it, but
with a little ethereal work I discovered it simply hits the same
addresses. Any ideas?