nanog mailing list archives

Re: Website contact for www.cisco.com

From: joe mcguckin <joe () via net>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 13:46:29 -0700

Or CEF/DCEF if a linecard 'loses' a forwarding entry.

On 9/26/04 1:03 PM, "Petri Helenius" <pete () he iki fi> wrote:

Burton, Chris wrote:

I also ran into this problem yesterday, I contacted Cisco and
they said that they were not block any of my addresses or ranges which I
found to be strange since from what I could tell out of an entire /22
only one IP address was affected.  As of around 0500 PDT this morning I
was able to access Cisco's website again though.

"Content switching", when partially broken, can do fancy effects.

Pete

--

Joe McGuckin

ViaNet Communications