nanog mailing list archives

Re: Cisco to merge with Nabisco

From: Robert Boyle <robert () tellurian com>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 11:55:56 -0500

At 11:45 AM 4/1/2005, you wrote:
Priceless. ;-)

The Register:
Published Friday 1st April 2005 15:22 GMT

"Cisco Systems and Kraft Foods shocked investors today
with an unlikely mega-acquisition that will see Cisco
buy Kraft's Nabisco unit for $15bn. Perhaps even more
surprising, former RJR Nabisco and IBM CEO Lou Gerstner
has come out of retirement to head the new firm
tentatively called NaCisco."

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/04/01/cisco_buys_nabisco/

Brilliant move Cisco! This should give Cisco a keen and unprecedented insight into the inner workings of the cracker culture which will enable better network security.

-Robert

I know it's terrible, but I just couldn't help myself! ;)

http://www.tellurian.com | 888-TELLURIAN | 973-300-9211
"Well done is better than well said." - Benjamin Franklin