nanog mailing list archives

Re: Cisco to merge with Nabisco

From: Robert Bonomi <bonomi () mail r-bonomi com>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 13:50:29 -0600 (CST)

From owner-nanog () merit edu  Fri Apr  1 13:19:44 2005
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 20:18:38 +0100
From: Richard Cox <Richard () mandarin com>
To: nanog () merit edu
Subject: Re: Cisco to merge with Nabisco

On Fri, 1 Apr 2005 10:15:55 -0800
"Dave Hilton" <hilton () entelos com> wrote:

Must we now redefine "nibbles" & "bytes".

Well, I guess remote configs will have to be disabled - from now on the
only permitted access will be via the cereal port ...

Which is, I'm told, on the new models, just _barley_ workable.  Something
about going against the grain, or so it seems.

Rumor mill also says the next kernel will load _really_ fast.  Just a few
millet-seconds.

caveat: I'm not sure if this is really rye humor, or just corny.