nanog mailing list archives

Re: nanog coordination meeting video...

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 22:14:57 +0200

bmanning () vacation karoshi com wrote:
On Mon, Feb 07, 2005 at 10:46:28AM -0800, Joel Jaeggli wrote:

I put up an isma mpeg-4 recording from the NANOG 33 "Coordinating NANOG: Input From the Community" session up to supplement the m3 recording... Both are here:

ftp://limestone.uoregon.edu/pub/videolab/video/nanog33/

The video is 547MB, 2 hours 5 minutes...

I'm not really sure if anyone cares, but posting the IP addresses on JOIN/PART/QUIT in that IRC log, make it both difficult to read, and could be a bit of a privacy violation for those who do care.

Then again, it was an open chat, so people should know better than to come in with a problematic IP address if they *do* care.

Just pondering on this.

        Gadi.