nanog mailing list archives

RE: NANOG Changes

From: "Hannigan, Martin" <hannigan () verisign com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 17:25:09 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-nanog () merit edu [mailto:owner-nanog () merit edu]On Behalf Of
Michel Py
Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2005 4:20 PM
To: William Allen Simpson; nanog () merit edu
Subject: RE: NANOG Changes

William Allen Simpson wrote:
Please, the interim-moderators should moderate, and the
bylaws drafters should draft, and they should be separate.
It's the usual difference between the Chair and the Editor
(or Raporteur, or Recording Secretary).
I introduced this important division to the IETF many years
ago....
Since they accepted the moderation function, they've
disqualified themselves from the drafting function.

[ snip ]

As I was browsing the archive, I
noticed my post and his and another one from William Leizon
that quoted
mine have been removed from it.

From what I understand, the archive feature wasn't turned on until
just before the first post that was actually archived appeared.

-M<