nanog mailing list archives

Re: panix.com recovery in progress

From: Ken Gilmour <ken () playersonly com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 23:37:38 GMT

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 23:12:10 +0000, Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:
I have just spoken to the tremendously tired and overworked ops
staff at Panix again.  They would appreciate it very much if
network operators would reload their nameservers to help the good
data for panix.com propagate over the bad.  Some Panix customer
email now seems to be being relayed to the actual Panix mail
servers by the fake ones in the UK, which is not such a good thing
for obvious reasons.

It seems to be working for myself, however it appears as though SSH is
listening on port 80 on that machine.

<message>
SSH-1.99-OpenSSH_3.9p1 Protocol mismatch.
</message>

I can connect "correctly" via ssh on port 80.

Ken