nanog mailing list archives

Re: Those interested in NANOG governance, please read...

From: Jared Mauch <jared () puck nether net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 17:39:05 -0500

On Mon, Jan 24, 2005 at 04:35:08PM -0500, John Fraizer wrote:

Daniel Golding wrote:
If you can provide an INOC-DBA phone, by all means!

- Dan

Sadly, I won't be attending but, I'm sure someone from Cisco and/or PCH
will be there and can probably come up with the VoIP phone.  There are
many folks on the INOC-DBA system who are running Asterisk as well so,
setting up a conference bridge is trivial.

An ATA-186 with a hybrid on it (to get the PA audio cleanly into the
phone) would be an ideal situation.  Perhaps there is someone with
broadcast engineering experience (besides me) that can assist in this.

        I'm going to get ahold of Dan in private to see if we can host
this on a inoc-dba and pstn-reachable conf bridge.  i may be able
to get one going.

        - jared

--
Jared Mauch  | pgp key available via finger from jared () puck nether net