nanog mailing list archives

Re: clarity

From: "Jay R. Ashworth" <jra () baylink com>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 12:03:58 -0400

On Wed, Apr 27, 2005 at 04:12:57AM -0700, Owen DeLong wrote:
If you want to compare this to ISP, it would be like me having peering
agreement and direct connection with few dozen content providers
and only giving access to users to those few dozen websites.

Perhaps I should have used electric companies as a better example.

No, I think that water is actually better: it's easier for an end-user
to cause problems with delivered water than with delivered
electricity... though admittedly *neither* is "easy", as we usually use
that term.

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                                                jra () baylink com

      If you can read this... thank a system administrator.  Or two.  --me