nanog mailing list archives

RE: what will all you who work for private isp's be doing in a few years?

From: "Matt Bazan" <Mbazan () onelegal com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 12:31:51 -0700

well i doubt that ma and pa smith and their herd of pigs will keep many
isps in business.  and a few years down the road technical innovations
will allow those without access to readily have broadband for todays
dial up prices.  (no offense all you hog farmers - my grandparents were
hog farmers.  and true - cant say they had much use for a fat pipe.)