nanog mailing list archives

Re: FW: Need some help: IDEAS, Inc.

From: Reed Loden <reed () reedloden com>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 14:04:32 -0500

On Sat, 3 Sep 2005 11:00:03 -0400
"Marcus H. Sachs" <marc () sachsfamily net> wrote:

The IDEAS, Inc. scum MUST die, but I'm all out of ideas at this point...
the only other possibility that I can think of it to take them out at
the DNS level.  All of the "slave" sites at 206.251.184.10 use DirectNIC
for their DNS...  Anyone got sway with them?

Relayed to DirectNIC staff via IRC. They are dealing with it.

Instead of just dropping the redirection service and making it go to some
invalid page, they are going to redirect all the sites to the official Red
Cross site. ;)

~reed

--
Reed Loden - <reed () reedloden com>