nanog mailing list archives

Re: IP Delegations for Forum Spammers and Invalid Whois info

From: Phil Rosenthal <pr () isprime com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 11:26:52 -0400

Hello,

On Jul 3, 2006, at 3:53 AM, Simon Waters wrote:

On Monday 03 Jul 2006 06:16, you wrote:

Forgive the relative noobishness of the question, but I've not had to deal
with this sort of situation before.  Should I be forwarding to RIPE?

I don't think RIPE will be that interested.

The address range gets connectivity from someone. I suggest reporting
upstream.

Oh dear upstream is ISPrime -- anyone here think they are anything but a spam
house? Is not then why are they still in NY?

We are very much anti-spam and I will look into Mark's issue - I'm looking through the tickets for abuse@ and there is no email sent in from blakjak () blakjak net ...

Mark - Please email me off list with whatever issue you're having and I'll have it dealt with, please cc: abuse () isprime com.

Thanks,
--Phil