nanog mailing list archives

...: DA Workshop - ISOI

From: Peter Dambier <peter () peter-dambier de>
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2006 16:54:16 +0200

Gadi Evron wrote:
This is a call for papers for a DA Workshop (ISOTF/TISF DA). Its name is:
Internet Security Operations and Intelligence Workshop or ISOI for short.

DA stands for Drone Armies (botnets), which is the main subject of this
workshop.

Sorry, I always thought DA stands for Dumbledores Army or Defense against
the Dark Arts :)

... communities with the much
appreciated help of Cisco Systems, Inc.,

Isn't that the people we must defend against, with backdoors and nondisclosure
agreements and things like that?

and is closed to members of the
following communities:

Looks more like The One Whose Name Must Not Be Spoken Laud than Dumbledore.

If you are not a member and would like to attend, feel free to send a
request. We would be happy to learn of your interest.

No, IASON is ment to stay open source.

The workshop is closed to reporters.

I am a writer, I think that comes close to a reporter.

Maybe another time?

Cheers
Peter and Karin

--