nanog mailing list archives

Re: Quarantine your infected users spreading malware

From: Niels Raijer <niels () fusix nl>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 14:15:55 +0100

On Thu, Mar 02, 2006 at 07:57:14AM -0500, Robert E. Seastrom wrote:

Jim Segrave <jes () nl demon net> writes:

You did think of contacting them and asking? You know, e-mail, fax,
telephone, that sort of thing?

Yes, we did think of that sort of thing.  Those of us with even the
slightest notion of business and profitability constraints promptly
discarded the idea of getting a human into the loop.  Ideally you just

I think what Jim meant was something else: that if you have questions
about the Quarantainenet product, you contact the Quarantainenet people
via e-mail, fax or telephone and ask. 'Them' was not referring to actual
customers this time.
--
Niels Raijer           |      "But in the pocket of my clothes
niels () fusix nl         |               was a single white rose