nanog mailing list archives

Re: Network Inventory Tool

From: Jason LeBlanc <jml () packetpimp org>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 09:36:02 -0400

I would second this. We're evaling it right now, takes a little getting used to but the capabilities are pretty impressive. There is a pretty steep cost to play initially. Once the first chunk of existing devices are licensed adding more isn't as painful, at least thats how I'm selling it within my org. This is far more than an inventory tool, the config management is where it really is impressive.